Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mad Dog Madoff

Bernie Madoff actually paid a "prison consultant" to coach him on how to survive in prison.  Not a bad idea for Mad Dog and evidently it paid off for him, as now the other prisoners are afraid the skinny-but-in-a-wiry-sort-of-way Madoff will now go all gangsta on them.

I can just see the former Upper East Sider, realizing that he is about to be in an altercation and stopping to call his consultant:

Madoff:  "RayRay, this Bernie.  This guy is calling me a skinny dumbass motherfucker, saying I don't know shit about the MACD and how to use it and getting all up in my grill.  What do I do?"

RayRay:  "Shit, man, knock him on his ass and glower at him in a menacing way.  Why I gotta tell you ever little thang, dog?  Be a damn man, bitch!  I'll send you my bill next week.  Out."

No comments:

Post a Comment